RSG – power-supply solutions from 0.25W to 25kW
RSG Electronic Components GmbH was founded 1988 in Germany, and became part of the discoverIE Group in 2013.
PCB-mounted DC/DC converters from 0.25 to 60W in all footprints for THT and SMT
Acal BFi's comprehensive power portfolio has broadened even further with the addition of RSG's R-Series.
Examples of custom-designed power solutions
RSG develop and manufacture bespoke high-grade power supplies for industrial, automotive, railway, automation, IT, medical, HF technology, renewable, laser, and defence applications up to 25kW.
Below are some examples of custom-made solutions for various industries. All products can be tailored to meet your requirements.
WNG series, 5-10kW
Switch-mode power supply for high-peak currents
- Input voltage range: 360~440VAC, 3Ph 47~63Hz
- Output: customisable from 75~120 VDC 5kW continuous, 10kW for 10s
- Designed for rough environments
- Continuous short circuit protection
- Designed to meet TAR high and medium voltage
- High-voltage ride-through proof
- Maintenance free
LNG series, 17kW
Pulsed, switch-mode power supply for industrial high-power applications
- Input voltage range: 380~528VAC, 3Ph 47~63Hz
- Output: 18~70VDC, 250ADC max, 16.5kW max
- Isolation voltage I/O 3,750VAC
- Continuous short-circuit protection
- Water-cooled cold plate
- 19-inch chassis/case
Want to know more?
If you think an RSG solution could be right for you, contact us to discuss your requirements.