UV Band pass Filter, Center Wavelength from 214nm to 394nm
Manufacturer's part number :
Precision Optical Filters
HB Optical UV Bandpass Filter are available from 228 nm up to 395nm with bandwidth (FWHM) tolerance of ±20%. It is optimized to block X-ray to Far IR wavelengths. Filters are mounted in a labled, black-anodized aluminum ring, with an arrow to indicate the preferred direction of light.
View our wide range of Optical components
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier HB Optical
Quote and availability
- Diameter available: 10mm /12mm /12.7mm/15mm/24mm
- Peak transmittance: 10%
- Operating Temperature Range: -50°C to +80°CC
- Center Wavelength tolerance: ±20% of FWHM
- FWHM tolerance: ±20% of FWHM
- Blocking: X-ray - 1150nm, T=0.0001% or OD6
- Main applications: medical and clinical instrumentation, telecommunications, analytical, instrumentation, fluorescence, colorimetry, film projecting equipment, lighting, and many more...
|Model||Center Wavelength (nm)||FHMW (nm)||Peak Transmission (%)||Diameter available|