Video processor, small, low-power, single-channel, on-board
Manufacturer's part number :
Designed to add advanced capabilities to camera systems, the 1500-OEM processor is a very small, low-power, single-channel on-board video processing solution which adds value to a wide range of applications. It is 1.04 x 1.48 inches (26.5 x 37.7 mm) and weighs 0.27 ounces (7.6 grams).
The board processes and streams HD video outputs to 720p/30. It operates on video right at the source, which is key for low latency performance and the best video quality.
Camera interfaces supported
- • Analog (NTSC or PAL) – two inputs
- • Sony HD EO Block FCB-EH6xxx
- • Sony HD EO Block FCB-EV7500
- • Hitachi HD EO Block DI-SC120R
- • FLIR Tau LWIR – direct board to camera connection
- • FLIR Quark LWIR – adaptor uAB board / FFC ribbon and then small adaptor board at camera
- • DRS Tamarisk LWIR – adaptor uAB board / FFC ribbon and then small adaptor board at camera
- • HDMI
- • Camera link
The supported Video Processing Library provides a suite of video functions that are key in a wide variety of ISR applications. Configured as either an SLA for gimbal control or SLE versions, the 1500-OEM provides a tailorable, powerful solution.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Full set of video processing functions – see SightLine's Video Processing Library – including electronic stabilisation, scene and object tracking, MTD, video enhancement, recording, and encoding
- Multiple video Inputs, single channel processing
- Video inputs: HD, SD, analog, digital
- Video outputs: SD encoded and analog
- Tracker telemetry output to Gimbal system controller
- Onboard video and snapshot recording to MicroSD
- RS-232 or Ethernet command and control