Six-channel, 4K60Hz video QSFP+ transceiver – Quad transmit and bi-directional channel
Manufacturer's part number :
The CT-6025VQT-CB4L QSFP+ optical transceiver from Coretek Opto. Corp., is a high performance and cost-effective solution to optically multiplex and transmit 4K60Hz video signals. It provides four transmit channels for video signal transmission and two channels (one transmit and one receive) for data signal transmission.
For video signals, this transceiver uses one TOSA, composed of four channels of CWDM DFB LD with different wavelengths to optically multiplex video signals and transmit them via a single mode fibre. Each channel supports 6Gb/s at up to 10km. For data signals, this transceiver uses a 2.5Gb/s bi-directional OSA to send and receive data signals via a second single fibre.
By adopting the standard QSFP+ LC dual core package with pin configuration adjusted for video signals, the CT-6025VQT-CB4L is a highly reliable solution optimised for 4K60Hz applications.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Video-dedicated transceiver
- Hot-pluggable QSFP+ form factor
- One quad-TOSA and BOSA:
- 4 x 6Gb/s CWDM uncooled DFB channels (1270nm, 1290nm, 1310nm, 1330nm)
- 1 x 2.5Gb/s Bi-Directional (1310nm Tx / 1550nm Rx)
- Up to 10km on SMF
- Power dissipation <4.0W
- Duplex LC connector
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Commercial temperature range -10°C to 70°C
- RoHS-6 compliant (lead-free)