Precision Pressure Transducer
Manufacturer's part number :
Honeywell's precision pressure transducer (PPT) offers extraordinary value with high accuracy over a wide temperature range. The PPT combines proven silicon sensor technology with microprocessor-based signal conditioning to provide an extremely smart pressure transducer. Available in a compact, rugged design, the PPT has many software features that support a wide range of applications.
View our wide range of Pressure products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Honeywell - Magnetic
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- High Accuracy ±0.05% FS typical accuracy from -40 to 85°C
- Smart, Digital Sensing and Control
- Versatile and Configurable
- User Selectable Software Features
- Simplifies System Design - No additional signal compensation needed to gain the benefits of a very accurate sensor.
- Efficient Data Acquisition - Connect up to 89 units on a multidrop bus using built-in RS-485 capability.
- Easy Interface - Directly connects to PC via communication ports.
- Closes the Loop - Smart PPT makes control decisions.
- Works with existing and new systems. - All units have 0-5V analog and either RS-232 or RS-485 digital outputs.
- Handles most dry gas media.
- Optimizes Output - User-configurable pressure units, sampling, update rate.
- Flags Problems - Internal diagnostics set flags, provide alarms.
- Baud Rate, Parity Setting, Continuous Broadcast, ASCII or Binary Output, Sensor Temperature Output (C or F), Deadband, Sensitivity, Tare Value, Configurable Analog Output