Ultra Small 3-axis Magnetic Sensor with I2C Interface
Manufacturer's part number :
The MMC328xMS is a 3-axis magnetic sensor, it is a complete sensing system with on-chip signal processing and integrated I2C bus, allowing the device to be connected directly to a microprocessor eliminating the need for A/D converters or timing resources. It can measure magnetic field with a full range of ±8 gausses.
The MMC328xMS is packaged in an ultra small low profile LGA package (3.0 x 3.0 x 1.0 mm) and is available in operating temperature ranges of -40°C to +85°C.
The MMC328xMS provides an I2C digital output with 400 KHz, fast mode operation.
View our wide range of Magnetic products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Memsic
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Full integration of 3-axis magnetic sensors and electronics circuits resulting in less external components needed
- Flexible output resolution available, up to 14bits
- Small Low profile package 3.0x3.0x1.0mm
- Low power consumption
- Power up/down function available through I2C interface
- With continuous operation mode, frequency selectable
- I2C Slave, FAST (≤400 KHz) mode
- 1.62V~3.6V wide power supply operation supported, with 1.8V typical operation.
- RoHS compliant