Ideal for education and startups
Keysight has introduced the DSOX1204A and DSX1204G oscilloscope models, an expansion of the InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes. These feature four analogue channels at 70MHz, upgradable to 100 and 200 MHz.
- Enables 50,000 waveforms per second update rate
- Infrequent and random signal glitches are easier to catch
- LAN connectivity comes standard you can access and manage the scope remotely
- The easy-to-use front panel, built-in help and training signals quickly get beginners up to speed on oscilloscope operation
- Educator resources, including free teaching labs, are included standard (unlike most competitive scopes in this class)
- Has measurement and software analysis capability that rivals oscilloscopes 3 times the price
- DVM and frequency counter are free with registration and there are two software options to support trigger and decode for 5 serial protocols.
- The “G” model features a 20MHz function generator and Frequency Response Analyzer.
With this 6-in-1 instrument integration, customers get even more functionality for their money and save valuable bench space.