Updated version of most used DAQ equipment
With test equipment that is easy to configure and run, you will be able to start collecting and analyzing data faster. The new DAQ970A series of DAQ (data acquisition systems) can measure multiple signal types including volts, current, resistance, temperature, and frequency. You can also automate your testing with BenchVue TestFlow easily, even someone with no programming background can set up this versatile new equipment.
The DAQ970A will be the successor of the 34970A/34972A, one of the most used DAQ of test equipment in the past.
Many new features and capabilities:
- New mainframe with the popular 34465A DMM built in
- Built-in DMM brings new levels of speed and accuracy for your DAQ customers
- New solid-state multiplexer will give your customers up to 7 times faster scanning speeds versus the 34970A and 34972A DAQ systems
- Other modules have been improved to provide faster scanning speeds, better thermocouple accuracies, lower current ranges, and higher analog output accuracies.
- Additional strain measurement capability, which will open up new markets with mechanical engineers.