Miniatur-Stromsensor mit offenem Stromkreis, 100 A
Artikelnummer des Herstellers :
Honeywell's CSLT Series miniature, open-loop current sensors incorporate our SS490 Series miniature ratiometric linear Hall effect sensor (MRLTM). The sensing element is encapsulated in a printed circuit board-mountable plastic package.
The combination of sensor, flux collector and housing comprises the current sensor assembly. These sensors are ratiometric.
View our wide range of Current sensors
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Honeywell - Sensors
Preis und Verfügbarkeit
Fragen Sie unsere Experten
- Open-loop, through-hole design
- Output voltage isolation from input
- AC or DC current sensing
- Linear ratiometric output
- Current sinking or sourcing output for interfacing flexibility
- Fast response time
- Compact size
- Accurate, low-cost sensing
- Minimum energy dissipation
- Maximum current limited only by conductor size
- Built-in temperature compensation promotes reliable operation
- Operating temperature range -25 °C to 100 °C [-13 °F to 212 °F]
- RoHS compliant (lead-free)
- Incorporate Honeywell's SS490 Series miniature ratiometric linear Hall-effect sensor. Element is encapsulated in a printed circuit board-mountable plastic package. Sensors are ratiometric. Potential applications include motor control in HVAC and consumer tools, current monitoring of electronic circuits, over-current protection, ground fault detectors, robotics, industrial process control, UPS and telecommunication power supplies, welding current monitoring, battery management systems in mobile equipment, watt meters, and variable speed drives.