Hall-Effekt, Stromsensor mit offenem Stromkreis, Gallant Steckverbinder, 100 A rms Nominal
Artikelnummer des Herstellers :
The CSCA-A Series of open-loop current sensors are based on the principles of the Hall-effect wherein a Hall-effect device (HED) produces an output voltage linearly related to the amplitude and phase of a magnetic field applied to it.
Current flowing through a primary conductor generates a rotating magnetic field around the conductor. This field is collector by a core of magnetically sensitive material and concentrated in the gap in this core. The HED is located in this core gap. Therefore, the HED output is directly proportional to the amplitude and phase of the primary current.
The HED output is trimmed for gain and offset calibration such that the CSCA-A Series sensor provides a predefined output sensitivity versus primary current.
View our wide range of Current sensors
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Honeywell - Sensors
Preis und Verfügbarkeit
Fragen Sie unsere Experten
- Measures ac, dc and impulse currents
- Competitive cost/performance ratio
- Low power consumption
- Compact size
- High level of electrical isolation between primary and secondary circuits
- Large primary aperture
- RoHS compliant
- CE, UL approvals (pending)
- Based on the principles of the Hall-effect where in a Hall-effect device (HED) produces an output voltage linearly related to the amplitude and phase of a magnetic field applied to it. HED output is directly proportional to the amplitude and phase of the primary current. Potential applications include variable speed drives, over-current protection, ground fault detectors, current feedback control systems, robotics, UPS and telecommunication power supplies, welding power supplies, battery management systems, and wattmeters.