100 psi (700 kPa), Absolutdrucksensor, Analogausgang, Ported, IC Tubes or Tape and Reel
Artikelnummer des Herstellers :
The NPP-301 Series features silicon pressure sensors in surface mount packages. An ultra-small Silicon Fusion Bonded (SFB), ultra-high stability SenStable® piezoresistive chip from NovaSensor is placed in a plastic package that exploits high volume, lead-frame package technology to bring forth a low-cost sensor alternative to the OEM user.
The NPP-301 Series produces a voltage output that is linearly proportional to the input pressure. The user can provide NPP Series products with signal conditioning circuitry to amplify the output signal or to maximize OEM value added. The NPP-301 Series is compatible with most non-corrosive gases and dry air.
View our wide range of Pressure products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Amphenol Advanced Sensors
Preis und Verfügbarkeit
Fragen Sie unsere Experten
- Low-cost surface mount package: SO-8
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°F to 257°F (-40°C to 125°C)
- Static accuracy <0.20% FSO maximum
- Suitable for automated component assembly
- Four element Wheatstone bridge configuration for circuit design flexibility
- Solid-state reliability
- 100, 200 and 700 kPa absolute pressure ranges available