2.5 psi (17 kPa), Relativdrucksensor, No Ports, 10V Konstantspannungsversorgung
Artikelnummer des Herstellers :
NPI media isolated sensors are designed to operate in hostile environments and yet give the outstanding sensitivity linearity and hysteresis of a silicon sensor. The piezoresistive sensor chip is housed in a fluid-filled cylindrical cavity and isolated from measured media by a stainless steel diaphragm and body. The NPI Series employs SenStable processing technology providing excellent output stability. Available in either constant current or constant voltage version.
The modular design allows for a variety of pressure port modules which are hermetically welded to the sensor header module. There are other standard port styles available.
View our wide range of Pressure products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Amphenol Advanced Sensors
Preis und Verfügbarkeit
Fragen Sie unsere Experten
- Solid state, high reliability
- 316L stainless steel, ISO sensor design
- ±0.5% static accuracy
- Temperature compensated 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)
- 125 mV typical FSO on current version
- 75 ±1 mV FSO on voltage version
- Thermal errors less than 2% FSO
- Two standard ranges: 0 to 2.5 psig (0 to 1 bar), 0 to 5 psig (0 to 17.24 bar)
- Standard configurations include:
- - 0.74 in (19 mm) diameter x 0.28 in (7.1 mm) long cylinder with o-ring seals
- Custom configurations and other pressure ranges available.