Artikelnummer des Herstellers :
CLBO (CsLiB6O10) (cesium lithium borate) is well known for it's very high optical damage threshold (25GW/cm2 at 1064nm for 1 ns pulses). It also has a wide transmission range (180nm - 2750 nm).
It is suitable for the generation highest harmonics (SHG, THG, 4HG, 5HG) of Nd:YAG laser radiation and the generation of second and third laser harmonics of alexandrite and Ti:sapphire lasers.
View our wide range of Rods and non-linear crystals
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Altechna
Preis und Verfügbarkeit
Fragen Sie unsere Experten
- High optical damage threshold (25 GW/cm2 for a 1 ns laser at 1064nm)
- Broad transparency range from 180 nm to 2750 nm
- For generation highest harmonics (SHG, THG, 4HG, 5HG) of Nd:YAG laser
- Orientation accuracy of cut angle: < 30 arcmin
- Optical damage threshold: >25GW/cm2 for 1ns pulses @ 1064 nm